  From: "Chris Wanstrath" <chris@redacted.org>
  To: mml
  Subject: Re: security hole

  Thanks, fixed!

  --
  Chris Wanstrath
  http://github.com/defunkt

-mml

I don't really care, I just took exception to your use of the expression "righteous indignation". By default, people are friends here, and the person who you replied to was a little surprised that you would just mess with github with no intent to help them fix it. You wouldn't go into your friend's living room, shit all over it, and leave, right? People read your post and were a little surprised that you would do the equivalent to github. (Maybe you didn't, but your tone conveyed that you did.)

Anyway, thanks for clearing this up!

Guidelines | FAQ | Lists | API | Security | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact

Search: